Terms & Conditions
1. Your commitment to us
When you confirm your purchase, you are accepting that these terms and conditions form the basis of any contract between Willows Farm Village and yourself.
No contract exists between you and Willows Farm Village for the sale of any tickets until we have received and accepted your order and received payment in full. Once cleared funds are received, there is a binding contract between us.
The description and price of tickets you order will be shown on the Willows Activity Farm website at the time you place your order. Prices are in UK Sterling and inclusive of any applicable taxes. There are no surcharges and once you have paid, we will not increase the price of your tickets.
Prices displayed on the website are subject to change without notice. We accept most major credit and debit cards in partnership with our payment gateway.
3. Online Security
To ensure that your online shopping experience is secure, your credit / debit card details will be encrypted on a secure server to minimize the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the Internet.
4. Limitation of Liability
Willows Farm Village total liability for in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of this agreement shall be limited to the price paid for the goods.
The limitation on any exclusion from liability contained in these conditions shall be subject to the provisions of second 2(1) of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.
Willows Farm Village will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet and Communication outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
6. Online Tickets Terms & Conditions of uses
1. Tickets purchased online may not be used in conjunction with any other special offer, promotions or vouchers.
2. Online tickets cannot be used in relation to any Willows group booking, birthday party or Activity Day Camps.
3. Following the purchase of your DigiTicket no refunds can be given, and you are not able to cancel your tickets or resell them.
4. Any discounts or offers online are available for limited quantities and periods only and shall not be available on bookings made in person.
5. Entry is only permissible when the Willows DigiTicket is printed out or the Booking Reference Number is given.
6. All persons covered by the Willows DigiTicket must enter the attraction at the same time.
7. There is no adult only entry to Willows Farm Village, however you may buy only adult tickets and enter with children under 2 (no charge) or child members.
8. Tickets purchased online are only valid for the date range for which they were purchased. Should they be used on dates other than that for which they were purchased, Willows Farm Village reserve the right to refuse entry. Where entry is sought on a different date; if the DigiTicket purchase price is higher than the on the day admission charge no refund will be given. If the DigiTicket purchase price is of a lower value than the on the day admission charge, then the additional cost to meet the on the day admission charge will have to be paid. On the day prices exclude any current on the day offers/discounts.
9. If Senior Citizen or Disabled tickets are purchased online, Willows reserve the right to ask for proof of status.
10. No Willows DigiTicket may be resold.
11. If the Willows DigiTicket/Booking Reference Number is scanned and shows that it has already been redeemed then entry will be refused.
12. Any queries should be put in writing to the Entrance Manager at Willows Activity Farm, Coursers Road, London Colney, St Albans AL4 0PF.
13. Willows DigiTickets may be used when purchasing a new Membership on the same day as the visit against the new membership promotional voucher offer, where the admission quantity and type (i.e. adult or child) matches the membership quantity and type purchased.