FAQs / Help
Yes, with the Covid-19 impact - ALL tickets must be purchased in advance online. There are NO tickets available at the gate
On completion of your order, you will be emailed a Willows DigiTicket containing a barcode and Booking Reference Number. Please present this on your smart phone or device when you arrive. Alternatively please make a note of the Booking Reference Number and bring this with you together with some ID.
You can present your ticket on your smart phone/device. Alternatively please make a note of the Booking Reference Number and take this with you to the Entrance.
You will be emailed a Willows DigiTicket that will include your unique Booking Reference Number and a barcode that also contains this number. Please present this on your smart phone/device when you arrive.
No, we regret we are unable to issue refunds.
During the summer we are open all day with staggered admission times to allow for social distancing and to avoid queueing. You can then stay all day until we close at 5pm. The programme is designed so whatever time you arrive you can take part in all the activities.
There is ample free car parking at Willows Activity Farm.
Due to the Covid-19 situation we are currently not taking any Group Bookings.
No. A Willows DigiTicket is not valid in conjunction with a birthday party booking.
No. A Willows DigiTicket is not valid in conjunction with any other special offer, voucher or promotion.
Some of the ground around Willows Activity Farm is uneven but can be accessed by wheelchair with care. There is a wheelchair for customer use on a first come first served basis.
No. Due to the Covid-19 impact, all tickets must be purchased online in advance.
• Toilets with disabled access and baby changing facilities.
• You can purchase food and drink at Willows at various catering locations (opening times vary)
• Picnic benches are available around Willows Activity Farm with a limited indoor picnic area too
• There are Hand Washing Stops located around Willows Activity Farm for washing hands following contact with animals and before eating and drinking
• You should contact a member of staff in the case of requiring First Aid
• There is a Gift Shop at the exit of Willows Activity Farm
For full details on how to find us Visit http://www.willowsactivityfarm.com/visitor-information/location/
You can call us during office hours (Monday to Friday from 9am to 5.00pm excluding Bank Holidays) on 0870 129 9718. You can also email us at email@example.com. Alternatively you can write to us at Willows Activity Farm, Coursers Road, London Colney, St Albans, Hertfordshire AL4 0PF.